Prototypes represent a significant milestone in the development of new products.
MAHLE ZG Transmissions GmbH achieves this milestone together with their selected partners – no matter whether “only” a gear wheel or an entire gearing (e.g. an automatic gear for cars) is required.
- Creation of production-oriented drawings
- Review of drawings with manufacturers
- Component modifications management (introduction of modifications related to production)
- Attending the production (on-site appointments with manufacturers)
- Check/Dimensioning of components
- Assembly of gear prototypes (at first, virtual assembly)
- Complete documentation of prototypes in the ZG database, this means, for example, the keeping of a log file during gear assembly or the monitoring of all press-in forces through the corresponding sensor system